Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Twelve Angry Jurors

Posted 01-19-2017 10:01
    Does anyone know who owns the rights to "Twelve Angry Jurors?"  I found "Twelve Angry Men" at Samuel French and "Twelve Angry" Women" at Dramatists Play Service, but I can't seem to find a script that combines men and women.  Thanks.

Joanna Henry
    Honors Sophomore English
    Theater I
    Theater II
    Honors Theater III
    Honors Theater IV: Senior Projects

• 2.  RE: Twelve Angry Jurors

Posted 01-19-2017 11:27
    Dramatic Publishing holds rights to both "Men" and "Women," but there is no "Jurors" in publication that I know of. Dramatic recommends that you purchase a copy of each version, and adapt your own "Jurors" script based on the gender-specific casting choices you make.

------------------------------
    Josh Kauffman
    Teacher
    Winfield AL

• 3.  RE: Twelve Angry Jurors

Posted 01-20-2017 07:38
    www.findaplay.com

--
    Hillary Bogers
    Theatre Director
    Jack Britt High School
    910-429-2800

This e-mail is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, re-transmission, copying, or reliance on the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the correspondence immediately. All e-mail correspondence to and from this email may be subject to disclosure to any third party upon request, including the media. It shall not be necessary to disclose: 1) E-mail correspondence which does not constitute a Public Record as defined under N.C.G.S. §132.1 or; 2) a public record which is exempt from disclosure under other applicable State or Federal law.

• 4.  RE: Twelve Angry Jurors

Posted 01-23-2017 13:47
    Hello,

I've don't this show a couple of times and purchased both sets of scripts based on the casting. I have also seen it done with one script and cast with both Men and Women.

Crit Fisher
    Lighting/Sound Designer
    New Albany High School

• 5.  RE: Twelve Angry Jurors

Posted 01-23-2017 14:53
    I directed this last year.  Dramatists has both scripts.  There isn't a "Jurors" script.  You need both, and then adapt it to the needs of your cast.

Mike Hancey
    Musical Theatre, Drama, Theatre Guild, & Theater Manager
    Laramie High School
    Laramie, WY