Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  STO new application?

Posted 10-26-2017 14:03
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm fairly new to the community and am still learning how it works, so pardon me if i am confused.  Recently in September of this year, My troupe attended the southern leadership conference at Clairemont High School. The first elective that I had chosen was, " So you want to run for State Office?" In the workshop, my peers and I learned that the application process would be new and digital, instead of the formerly used paper application; Just to make the process much easier. I forgot who was running the workshop unfortunately, but I do recall that they said that the application would be a google form, and that it should be posted by the end of this month. If anyone could help me find this form, or at least update me on any pertinent information regarding the application, I would appreciate it very much!

------------------------------
    Mitchell Calderilla
    (951) 349-8505
    mcaldetc@gmail.com
    Secretary/Treasurer/ Outreach Officer
    Eagle Theatre Company Drama Club
    Moreno Valley, California

• 2.  RE: STO new application?

Posted 10-27-2017 21:08

Hello Mitchell,

The application is online at the California State Thespian website. The first step of the process is that your Troupe Director submits Candidate Nominations for up to 2 students from your Troupe. There is a form for them to do this. At which point you then complete your application and the process begins. 

The website is cetoweb.org/cst_festival. Look under the Forms Page. 

With thanks,

Anthony Robinson
    Chapter Director
    CA State Thespian Board
    Glendale CA