Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Shuttle for International

Posted 02-21-2020 12:49
    Good morning! I emailed the shuttle service suggested on the page and they seem to know nothing about the festival. I asked if there was a special link and explained that hundreds of kids would be arriving on the same day needing shuttle service. I have attended the festival the past five years and know that the shuttle service is a big deal to organize. Does anyone know any more information? or should I just book through the online site? Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks!

--
    Amy Roberge
    Visual and Performing Arts Chair
    Drama Teacher
    Sawyer MS
    702-799-5980 ext. 3604

• 2.  RE: Shuttle for International

Posted 02-25-2020 19:46
    Hi Amy,
    Happy to hear you are coming to ITF! For Go Express Travel's shuttle service, no special link is needed. Go Express Travel provides regular shuttle service from the Indianapolis airport to IU Bloomington; the routes aren't dedicated to ITF. You should be fine to go ahead and book tickets on the site or by phone.

For anyone bringing a really large group, we recommend calling to inquire about their chartering options, which could be more economical and/or convenient.

As we learn more information that's helpful to all attendees, we will update the travel section of the ITF website. And of course, we encourage other troupe directors to share their tips here!

Don't forget that there's a dedicated International Thespian Festival Community forum specifically for these types of ITF questions and tips. And you can always reach out to EdTA's Events Team with questions: events@schooltheatre.org.

See you in June!

------------------------------
    Allison Dolan
    Chief Content Officer
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH
    ------------------------------