Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  FREE scripts from Samuel French/Concord Theatricals for high school drama libraries!

Posted 12-09-2020 09:07
    After an overwhelming response to our first offer, we're excited to announce that we are reopening applications for our Script Relief Bank for an additional 25 schools.  If your high school's drama program has been affected by COVID-19, be sure to check out Concord Theatricals script bank initiative in partnership with the EdTA. The program is run on a first-come, first-serve basis. So, if you haven't previously participated, click the link below to learn more and apply!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=ttz0xi7t7kigv8n-W0SUBiNbRUohtKtDv60M1XHjwH5UMjE4UFAwUzVKTExWTDdOMk5QVFlJSTNPTy4u

------------------------------
    Abbie Van Nostrand
    VP, Client Relations & Community Engagement
    Concord Theatricals
    New York NY

• 2.  RE: FREE scripts from Samuel French/Concord Theatricals for high school drama libraries!

Posted 12-09-2020 12:59
    I received my box of scripts yesterday.  It was like Christmas.  Thank you!

Jennifer Gunther
    Teacher
    Colerain High School
    Cincinnati OH

• 3.  RE: FREE scripts from Samuel French/Concord Theatricals for high school drama libraries!

Posted 12-10-2020 09:08
    I got my box of free scripts last week. It was such an odd feeling to have something great happen in 2020.  :-)  Thank you, thank you!!!

Lisa Ronca
    Ballard High School
    Huxley, IA

• 4.  RE: FREE scripts from Samuel French/Concord Theatricals for high school drama libraries!

Posted 12-10-2020 09:59
    UPDATE: Due to the continued popularity of our Script Relief program, we hit and surpassed our goal of 25 very quickly. As mentioned previously, we will process the forms based on the order in which we received them.

Our objective was simple to help rebuild or supplement high school drama libraries that were in need. It's been very rewarding for both Concord Theatricals and the EdTA to know that this program has brought a bit of cheer to over 85 high school drama teachers like Jennifer Gunther and Lisa Ronca. 

THANK YOU!

Abbie Van Nostrand
    VP, Client Relations & Community Engagement
    Concord Theatricals
    New York NY