Open Forum

View Only

Theatre Teacher Grant Opportunity- One month left to apply!

• 1.  Theatre Teacher Grant Opportunity- One month left to apply!

Posted 08-30-2017 14:57

Hi there! 

As the new school year starts, I wanted to remind you all that The American Theatre Wing is accepting applications for the 2017 Andrew Lloyd Webber Initiative Classroom Resources Grant. We're investing in public schools (elementary, middle, and high) to help drama teachers (YOU!) get more of the resources you need to provide quality drama instruction in your school. Funding will be provided directly to under-resourced public schools to provide licensing fees, equipment, instruments, and other necessary materials to help create new and enhance existing theatre programs. 

If this sounds like something you are interested in pursuing for your theatre program, you can click here to start your application! For more information on the ALW Classroom Resource Grants, please click here

If you have any questions about the program or the application process, please feel free to contact me at megan@thewing.org or 212-765-0606! 

I look forward to seeing/meeting you all at the 2017 Conference in Nashville. 

Looking forward, 
    Megan 

------------------------------
    Megan Kolb
    Manager, Education and Professional Development Programs
    American Theatre Wing
    New York, NY
    ------------------------------