Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Trouble with Playscripts / Broadway Licensing

Posted 03-12-2021 08:14
    I've had great experiences with Playscripts in the past. They seemed to establish their company on excellent customer service. However, I am beyond frustrated with their customer service for our spring show, Clue: On Stage. I have made multiple attempts to get my order corrected. I sent emails to my service rep at Playscripts. I gave "thumbs down" comments when they sent me "How are we doing?" messages. I contacted what looks like a different customer service request on the Broadway Licensing site. No success. Yes, I understand that we are all busy -- but this has gone on for weeks.

I don't have the time or freedom in my schedule to get into a call waiting line or play phone tag, but that is my last resort.
    There are two main problems:

My invoice is incorrect. It does not reflect my order of and payment for Stage Tracks. I have no assurance that I will have access to Stage Tracks on April 9 (3 weeks prior to our opening night) to give my tech director.

My order was incomplete: I did not receive the director's reference recording or the logo files that were supposed to be in the production package. 

Thank you for any advice you can provide.
    Betsie Wotherspoon
    Fairfield High School

Confidentiality Statement: This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Trouble with Playscripts / Broadway Licensing

Posted 03-16-2021 12:52

Hi Betsie,

I understand that you were experiencing some difficulties resolving issues related to your Clue order. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and let me apologize for the inconvenience this has caused for you. We strive to ensure that every order is conducted correctly, and our goal is to be a helpful partner to you for your theater's production. I confirmed with the team and it seems you have now received the director's reference recording and a corrected invoice with Stage Tracks. We are doing everything we can to ensure that you will receive your Stage Tracks sooner so that your tech director is ready for the weekend of April 10-11. I will follow up with you directly to ensure all materials have been received. If there is anything else I can do in the meantime, please let me know.

Thank you,

Rachel Keimach

Vice President of Operations at Broadway Licensing

------------------------------
    Rachel Keimach
    ------------------------------