Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Great face-to-face virtual coaching sessions and lesson plans for acting for the camera

Posted 09-05-2020 17:21
    Update to previous email: use discount code "minicourse" and it should work now :) I revised the email per directions from Coach Banks.

Hi Theatre Educators. 
    I wanted to share with you an opportunity that I am taking advantage of this semester because I think it is ideal for this virtual world we are living in and it is also extremely educational as well as user-friendly for both the teacher and the student. It is called A.C.T. , The Art, Craft, and Technicalities of on-camera acting, created by Master Acting Coach, Clay Banks through CBSI in Studio City. If you go to courses.claybanksstudio.com and then go to the licensing tab in the upper right-hand corner you can read all about it as well as take a free mini-course so you can sample the lessons as well as take the quiz. FREE MINI eCOURSE. Use the CODE: minicourse.

I highly recommend you take a look at it and consider it either for this semester or next semester. It does involve payment but I know that Clay Banks will work with you and your school according to your needs. I am so grateful to have this as a resource this year with my advanced kids as it has saved me so much time and energy and it is also really important for the kids. It's a win-win for educators. Check it out and I hope everybody is doing well and staying sane in this virtual theater world.

Keep breaking legs!

Pauline Maranian

323 578 1936
     ClayBanksStudio.com
     ClayBanksProductions.com

------------------------------
    Pauline Maranian
    Costa Mesa CA

• 2.  RE: Great face-to-face virtual coaching sessions and lesson plans for acting for the camera

Posted 09-06-2020 19:39
    I tried to take the mini course, but the links don't work.

Sonja Brown, Theatre Teacher
    Thespian Troupe 839
    Galt High School

• 3.  RE: Great face-to-face virtual coaching sessions and lesson plans for acting for the camera

Posted 09-06-2020 20:13
    Update to previous email: use discount code "minicourse" and it should work now :) I revised the email per directions from Coach Banks.

Hi Theatre Educators. 
    I wanted to share with you an opportunity that I am taking advantage of this semester because I think it is ideal for this virtual world we are living in and it is also extremely educational as well as user-friendly for both the teacher and the student. It is called A.C.T. , The Art, Craft, and Technicalities of on-camera acting, created by Master Acting Coach, Clay Banks through CBSI in Studio City. If you go to courses.claybanksstudio.com and then go to the licensing tab in the upper right-hand corner you can read all about it as well as take a free mini-course so you can sample the lessons as well as take the quiz. FREE MINI eCOURSE. Use the CODE: minicourse.

I highly recommend you take a look at it and consider it either for this semester or next semester. It does involve payment but I know that Clay Banks will work with you and your school according to your needs. I am so grateful to have this as a resource this year with my advanced kids as it has saved me so much time and energy and it is also really important for the kids. It's a win-win for educators. Check it out and I hope everybody is doing well and staying sane in this virtual theater world.

Keep breaking legs!

Pauline Maranian

323 578 1936
     ClayBanksStudio.com
     ClayBanksProductions.com

Pauline Maranian
    Costa Mesa CA

• 4.  RE: Great face-to-face virtual coaching sessions and lesson plans for acting for the camera

Posted 09-19-2020 19:33
    Hello, Sonja! Sorry you're having difficulty accessing
    the mini-course. Give this link a try and put this
    code in the discount box.

Pauline Maranian
    Costa Mesa CA