Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  James and the Giant Peach puppets?

Posted 02-20-2018 07:07
    I am on the hunt for some rentable or buyable puppets for the full version of the James at the Giant Peach musical. We have found some great places online, but they are rented out for when we need them. Our show is April 12- 14 in the Greater Philadelphia area and we need a spider, ladybug, grasshopper, centipede, and earthworm.

Any leads?

Nicole Gerenyi
    Upper Dublin High School
    Drama Director 

"I  regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being."          - Oscar Wilde 

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the e-mail materials is strictly prohibited. The review of this material by any individual other than the intended recipient shall not constitute voluntary disclosure of the information. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender.  Thank you.

• 2.  RE: James and the Giant Peach puppets?

Posted 02-21-2018 22:55
      |   view attached
    Lynn Jennings, the San Diego Puppet Master, who made my puppets will rent and ship them. lynnejenn@aol.com. James is such a great show. Enjoyed the music so much.

------------------------------
    Teri Ang
    Teacher
    San Diego Unified School District
    San Diego CA
    ------------------------------