Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Graduation items

Posted 04-27-2017 19:15
    How in the world do you order the medals for seniors at graduation??? All I can find ate plaques, trophies, and such.

• 2.  RE: Graduation items

Posted 04-28-2017 06:57
    It took me a while to figure that out too (not always the easiest site to navigate).

However, go to the EdTA page, look for STORE. Click, and under the drop down list you should find Thespian and Junior Thespian honors. Choose the High School honors. When you get to that page, click "show all," otherwise you won't see the entire list.

Hope that helps!

------------------------------
    David Nields
    Theater Director
    Bradenton FL

• 3.  RE: Graduation items

Posted 04-28-2017 08:12
    The Edta/thespian site has beautiful stuff, but it can be costly. I use it mostly for special awards for seniors and other MVPs in my program.

For larger groups of trophies, if you can't find a local trophy shop to handle your needs, try Jones Inc. (jonesawards.com).  They have a great website, engraving/printing on the trophies is fast and you can pay with a school purchase order.  I ordered about 20 small trophies from them this month for our end-of-year ceremony, all with student names, and they were delivered at my school in a week.

Break a Leg!

Josh Ruben
    Fine Arts Head, Northwest Whitfield
    Tunnel Hill, GA

• 4.  RE: Graduation items

Posted 04-28-2017 08:38
    Laughing because this took me about an hour last night. I had the same problem and if it had been during business hours I would have called them. Go to store and search for Recognition Medallion. You have to be logged in.

• 5.  RE: Graduation items

Posted 04-28-2017 10:45
    I am in San Antonio and I use Monarch.  They have a great turn around and a big selection - very helpful staff. 210 344-3777.

Hollie Martinez
    Theatre Director
    ACP College Prep
    San Antonio TX