Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Live Interviews open to Everyone!

Posted 03-29-2020 16:58
    My students always joke that I know everyone, which is by no means accurate, and I'm putting it to the test!

With all of this downtime and the downtime that is occurring with my friends in the non education theatre field, I have reached out to a few of my friends and set up a Facebook Live interview with a different person in the professional industry in all aspects, social media, theme parks, international tours, cruise lines, designers, producers etc.

This is free and open to anyone!  It is a live Q/A so students are more than welcome to get this one on one time with a professional in their potential future field.

We go each day at 3p Central time on Sullivan High School Theatre @SHSeagletheatre 
    I just wanted to send out another way to learn and keep our creative juices flowing!

Hope to see you there and stay safe!​

------------------------------
    Kimberly Wibbenmeyer
    Sullivan MO

• 2.  RE: Live Interviews open to Everyone!

Posted 03-31-2020 08:57
    Thank you Kimberly that was very nice of you to share!
    Laura

Laura Rizzo
    North Miami FL

• 3.  RE: Live Interviews open to Everyone!

Posted 03-31-2020 11:36
    This is an amazing invite. Thank you very much, Kimberly, for inviting other theater teachers in! How cool! You are making the most of this time, and I appreciate your sharing...am in St. Louis, and will lurk on FB!!!

Amy Allen Cano
    Director of Productions
    Whitfield School
    St. Louis, MO

• 4.  RE: Live Interviews open to Everyone!

Posted 04-01-2020 08:59
    I'm going to tune in today!

Crit Fisher
    Lighting/Sound Designer
    New Albany High School