Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Curriculum Review for Masters Class

Posted 09-11-2019 17:33
    Hi, my name is Emily Stam and I direct near Kansas City, MO at a small private school. I am doing my masters through UNCO and my current class is on theater curriculum.

For an upcoming assignment, I need to investigate two curriculums in-depth: one national and one international. If you would be willing to share your curriculum for me via Google Drive for this purpose, I would be forever grateful. :)

Also, I would be willing to share my resources with you, if you are interested. (I use the textbook Basic Drama Projects for my high school classes, and base my JH classes off a variety of resources.)

Please let me know if you would be willing to share! My email is emilystam@sca-kc.org . Thanks!

Emily

------------------------------
    Emily Stam
    Lee's Summit MO

• 2.  RE: Curriculum Review for Masters Class

Posted 09-12-2019 07:12
    Good morning Emily, 
    This is Cory Wilkerson, I am the Education Manager at EDTA and also proud to be a long time member subscribing to this forum.  EDTA is beginning to build some curriculum resources in a new online ]home which will launch at the conference.  Please email me at my work email cwilkerson@schooltheatre.org and I can send you a full curriculum for HS and MS.
    Cory

Cory Wilkerson
    Education Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    Palmyra PA