Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  ADDAMS FAMILY SET

Posted 01-18-2019 08:35
    Hello!
    I am doing The Addams Family this year, and I am not great at set design.  Does anyone have pictures, etc. of their set for the Addams Family they could share? I would like some more ideas.  Thanks!

--
    Sara Giambalvo
    Vocal Music Director
    Speech and Debate Coach, Theatre Manager
    Herculaneum High School, Senn-Thomas Middle School

NOTE: This electronic mail message contains information that is or may be (a) legally privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and (b) intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named. If you are NOT the intended recipient you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you ARE the intended recipient or an addressee, you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or in any other manner distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your system and contact the sender.

• 2.  RE: ADDAMS FAMILY SET

Posted 01-18-2019 09:00
    Check with Steven Sellers at Alma High School (Arkansas).  They just did the show in December.  SSellers@almasd.net   or    Theater # is 479-632-2129

Hope this helps.

------------------------------
    Terry McGonigle
    Operations Manager
    the John Legend Theater
    Springfield, OH

• 3.  RE: ADDAMS FAMILY SET

Posted 01-19-2019 07:07
    Hi Sara,

I sent you a message with some links for you to check out.

Lynda Gibson
    Director
    Troupe 2829
    Flushing High School
    Junior Troupe 88305
    Flushing Middle School

• 4.  RE: ADDAMS FAMILY SET

Posted 01-19-2019 11:09
    Not knowing anything about your school, schedule, budget, admin, and so forth...

Consider hiring a set designer. Not some kid from the local 2-year college or the local community theater, but somebody who designs sets professionally. It could be a great investment in the show as well as provide a wonderful efucational opportunity for everyone involved as they watch the process and learn how sets are created in the real world.

George F. Ledo
    Set designer
    www.setdesignandtech.wordpress.com
    www.georgefledo.net