Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Trouble with TAMS?

Posted 07-19-2018 10:30
    Anybody else having trouble getting perusal scripts from TAMS at the moment?

In the last two weeks, I have filled out their online form twice and talked to an actual person in their office twice in the hopes of getting a couple of e-perusal scripts.  Nothing has been forthcoming.  

They say they are in the middle of some sort reorganization but I wouldn't think it would be that hard to send me a link to an electronic copy.  Anybody else?

Bancroft School
    110 Shore Dr, Worcester, MA 01605
    T: 508-853-2640 | F: 508-853-7824
    www.bancroftschool.org

• 2.  RE: Trouble with TAMS?

Posted 07-20-2018 12:10
    Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry you've experienced delays in obtaining a digital perusal script from Tams. As you may have heard, Tams-Witmark recently joined the Concord Music family, along with the Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization. Over the next few weeks, as we make the physical move to our new home - and the virtual move to our new operating system - we may take a bit more time to process requests. 

We're excited about the change and we look forward to providing you continued excellent customer service from our new home on 28th Street. 

Thanks, everyone, for your patience as we enter this new and exciting phase! 

Best,
    Jim

------------------------------
    Jim Colleran
    Tams-Witmark
    New York, NY
    www.tamswitmark.com

• 3.  RE: Trouble with TAMS?

Posted 07-21-2018 08:47
    As part of this move, will you guys start giving out your tax i.d. number when schools ask for it? 'Cause then some of us could use you as a vendor again, which would be cool!

Jeffrey Davis
    Plainsboro NJ

• 4.  RE: Trouble with TAMS?

Posted 07-21-2018 12:57
    Jim, does this mean the prices are going up again or will they come back down?

Sent from my iPhone