Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Georgia ThesCon 2018

Posted 02-05-2018 17:57
    Hello everyone! First of all, I am glad to be back after a few months. It felt like forever. Second of all, I have an announcement. This Thursday, I am going with Troupe 7735 Members to ThesCon in Columbus, GA. I am really excited about this. I hope it will be a grand experience, and I also hope that the actors and actresses that have made it this far will make their shows a good one. I am returning home this Saturday, so I'm gonna enjoy this 3-day experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply. Again, I'm glad to be back.

------------------------------
    Donald Phillips-Stoltz
    Eastanollee GA

• 2.  RE: Georgia ThesCon 2018

Posted 02-06-2018 11:09
    Hey Donald! I'm so excited that you're coming to Georgia Thespian Conference this year!

My name is Caroline and I am an International Thespian Officer and a State Thespian Officer for Georgia. This past year I worked with 6 other students to plan ThesCon 2018! The theme is Come Together. We're tying it in with the 60's- you know that song "Come Together" by the Beatles? That's what we based it on!

Be sure to pack your Tie Dye for Tie Dye Friday so you can get in the 60's mood. Also be on the lookout for 60's themed items throughout the weekend.

I'll be serving throughout the weekend with my fellow ITO from Oregon, Tyler Fredrickson. We'd love to eat lunch or dinner with you sometime if you're free!

Caroline Caden
    ITO At Large
    Troupe 7190
    Marietta, GA