Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Little Shop of Horrors - Audrey Plant

Posted 01-28-2015 13:31

If I'm posting in the wrong place, please forgive me - a local theatre HS teacher gave me this site to post on, and I hope I am doing it correctly!

I run a theatre company in San Francisco and we built an Audrey plant for our production a few years back. I have since rated it out to colleges and high schools for the last couple of years. With space and storage an issue, I am wanting to sell it outright. It is a great reimagining of the classic plant; it is not traditional by any means. It has a really cool slide attached to the mouth that makes for very dramatic devouring. The other levels require a second puppeteer (unlike the traditional plants which Seymour operates). The second stage has an overgrown plant in a  wheelbarrow - it's very cool looking and original.

If you are interested send me an email and I can send pictures of it in action. I am in San Francisco, I don't think shipping it is an option, the cost would probably be too intense.

I also have a great deal of props associated with the production that I will include. Live and dead plants for the transformation of the store, and tons of knick knack to fill up Mushnick's flower shop. It's probably a few hundred dollars in props. I believe a normal Audrey plant rental is $2000-$2500. I'd love to sell the plant and props for $3000 - but I'm a nice guy in the arts like all of you, so you tell me what you can do.

nicko@boxcartheatre.org

------------------------------
    Nick Olivero
    San Francisco CA

• 2.  RE: Little Shop of Horrors - Audrey Plant

Posted 01-29-2015 10:25

Did you already sell it?  I might know someone.

vo

Valerie O'Riordan
    San Francisco CA