Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Experience Twitter

Posted 09-29-2013 01:01
    Alright my wonderful (though somewhat behind these technological times) friends...

On Monday (yes, this Monday the 30th), at 8pm CST, we are going to have an official Theatre Educator Twitter Chat! 

For those of you on Twitter, simply search for the #TheatreEd hashtag and join right in the discussion.

For those of you about to experience Twitter for the first time, take a look at this video explaining the basics of what you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QihQbOdno1I

We love the conference for the amazing professional development we experience. We love connecting with all of these brilliant educators. Why should it stop, just because we leave the conference. 

Don't be afraid to try Twitter...it's so much more than celebrities tweeting from rehab. It's a world full of great teachers looking to connect with other great teachers, in order to create something greater together.

We tell our kids to take risks...let's lead by example, step out of our comfort zones, try something new, and see what new opportunities we can discover.

I look forward to chatting with you all on Monday!  

-------------------------------------------
    Adam Moreno
    Middle School Drama and Dance Teacher
    University School of Milwaukee
    @USMDrama

• 2.  RE:Experience Twitter

Posted 09-29-2013 21:06
    I LOVE this idea! This is wonderful! 

Katie Siegel
    ITO Chair