Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  IB- DP theater out there

Posted 09-18-2014 12:12

Hi,
    I received so much help with a different post, that I thought I'd try this one.  I am starting a new position here in Tampa at an IB school.  Is anyone out there doing DP THeater? I'd love to brainstorm with a DP buddy.  I know there is a site for IB but I'd love to see more info.  

I'm struggling with my seniors who do not like performing and don't really do it.  There is a lot of work that they must do.  Anyone have great ideas for seniors, with little to no performing experience and really don't like it.  Any great unit ideas?    

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------
    Colleen McEvoy
    Theatre Director
    Tampa FL

• 2.  RE: IB- DP theater out there

Posted 09-18-2014 14:58
    I have been teaching IB Theatre since 2008, and I'm really excited by some of the changes coming this year with the new version of the course. I'd be interested in brainstorming!  Are your disinterested seniors in the IB class, or another?

Catherine Clark
    Brooklyn NY

• 3.  RE: IB- DP theater out there

Posted 09-18-2014 18:47
    My seniors are DP (mostlyHL) students. I'm new to DP and Florida. I'm trying yo figure everything out. But I used to teach in nyc for years! Miss Brooklyn and nyc! ------------------------------------------- Colleen McEvoy Theatre Director Tampa FL -------------------------------------------