Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Guest Artist Directory

Posted 09-03-2014 17:58
    Howdy fellow guest artists,

I've been thinking lately about creating a searchable database with guest artist information, and I figured today why not get the ball rolling? 

This will be for chapter directors/state conference coordinators to discover new and exciting workshops to bring to their students.

So if you are interested in being included in the database, please email me at thespianguestartist@gmail.com with the following information.

Name
    Contact email
    Conferences/Festivals taught at
    Workshops Taught
    Home area (NYC?  Philly?  Dallas?  etc.)
    Areas of expertise (dance? on camera?  technical?  etc.)

I would also love to hear what other kind of information you think something like this should include?  This is purely a pet project right now, but I think there's definitely a need for it.

-------------------------------------------
    Brian Curl

• 2.  RE: Guest Artist Directory

Posted 09-04-2014 17:36
    Brian, I'm certainly interested in being a part of it--it's a great idea--but there was a whole discussion of that in Lincoln (moderated by David LaFleche) one night, and it sounded like something might be happening from the EdTA end.  Maybe we should see what is up with that first to avoid duplicating effort...?

Cheers,
    Jon

Jonathan Dorf
    Playwright/ Co-founder of YouthPLAYS/ Co-chair of The Alliance Of Los Angeles Playwrights
    Los Angeles CA