Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  How about troupe and SSO pins?

Posted 08-15-2013 09:52
    I'm considering adding some new officer pins to the ITS merchandise line. I'm looking for interest in pins that would say "Junior Troupe Officer", "Troupe Officer", and "State Student Officer." These will feature the ITS icon as well.

I believe I can get these at a price of $4 or less. Would you buy these for your officers who don't get one of the specific pins for President, Vice President, etc.?

Further, what are your thoughts about changing the current officer pins so they included the ITS icon along with the position?

Are there other officer positions like webmaster that we may want to create pins for?

There's your food for thought. Any feedback will help me expand the opportunities you have for recognizing student achievement. 

Thanks in advance,
    David

-------------------------------------------
    David LaFleche
    Director Of Membership
    Educational Theatre Association

• 2.  RE:How about troupe and SSO pins?

Posted 08-15-2013 10:20
    I would definitely ask my troupe and chapter director to order pins for us! I would absolutely be willing to pay for them, if it is something they cannot cover! 

I would love for the officer pins to include the ITS logo. I think it reminds us that we are a part of something much bigger than us. 

Thank you! 

Katie Siegel
    ITO Chair

• 3.  RE:How about troupe and SSO pins?

Posted 08-16-2013 10:36
    I agree with Katie, David.I would certainly order pins for my troupe officers with the ITS logo. Maybe even our State Board students as well.
    Thanks for the ideas.

Lynn Jensen
    Language Arts Faculty, Director of Theater
    Cedar Rapids Community Schools

• 4.  RE:How about troupe and SSO pins?

Posted 08-17-2013 12:37
    Pins with Thespian logos for officers would be terrific.  The current officers' pins should be adapted as well with the Thespian logo.  Could you add SSO officer sashes?  We would definitely order all of the above.

Richard Osann
    Bonny Eagle HS, Standish, ME

• 5.  Sashes for STO's

Posted 08-18-2013 08:03
    Kansas worked with The Sash Company in California (did everything online) for our STO's sashes. I found them great to work with and they did a fabulous job for a fair price. You can google them.

Max Brown