Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Full length musical or play

Posted 11-29-2016 12:39
    Greetings,

I am in need of a comic script with 10-15 females and 2-3 males. I have five very strong females and both males are strong as well. As you know, it is VERY challenging to find good scripts with so many females and so few males. No Shakespeare please. If it is a musical, most are chorus only voices except three of the females and I have one phenomenal male dancer! Thanks so much for any suggestions. J

--
    Jana Petersdorf
    English/Drama
    Tulare Western High School

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act (18 USCA § 2510). This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA § 2511 and any applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone and delete any and all electronic and hard copies of this communication, including attachments, without reading them or saving them to disk.

• 2.  RE: Full length musical or play

Posted 11-29-2016 13:06

I would suggest Game of Tiara's or anything by Don Zolidas.

Noises Off is amazing!

Hope this is helpful!

Deanna E. Davvs

HMS Theatre

Strategic * Maximizer * Includer * Ideation * Arranger

Haltom Middle School

5000 Hires Lane

Haltom City, Texas  76117

deanna.davis@birdvilleschools.net

Phone: (817) 547-4103