Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Headsets

Posted 11-08-2016 12:59
    Right now we are in production for a big musical but, only have four headsets.  In hindset, I should of investigated purchasing more early on but we are here now.  Ideally I would like one for each side of the stage, one for our boards, one for our fly rail, one for me, one for the pit.  Anyone have any suggestions?  We looked at borrowing someone else's headsets to go with ours but, not having a lot of luck.  

Here is our type of headset:

HM Electronics BP 200 Beltpack with HS-15 Headset Combo

Thanks in advance for the help!

Teri Turner 
    Director of Speech and Theatre
    VP elect, Speech and Theatre Association of Missouri Board of Governors
    Missouri Alliance for Arts Education Board of Directors
    Smith-Cotton High School
    2010 Tiger Pride Boulevard 
    Sedalia, MO 65301

Mary Poppins November 18-20, 2016
    Over the River and Through the Woods April 7-8

Si necesita comunicarse con alguien en Español pongase en contacto con Tita la traductora de la escuela  660-829-6556 o reedyl@sedalia200.org 

Если Вам нужна эта информация на Русском, пожалуйста свяжитесь Еленой Валеса: 660-221-7474,  valesay@sedalia200.org

• 2.  RE: Headsets

Posted 11-09-2016 04:22

The product information for this is here:

Clear-Com: Partyline, Digital Matrix, IP and Wireless Intercoms

The HME / ClearCom DX 201 base station can get you connected out to a conventional 'party line' type wired system.  Then you can use ClearCom, Telex, or Technical Production brand wired intercoms with it.  Fixed user positions like follow spotlights, board operators, and conductors can used the wired stations, and this can free-up your wireless systems for stage managers and fly crew that truly need the mobility.

------------------------------
    Erich Friend
    Theatre Consultant
    Teqniqal Systems

• 3.  RE: Headsets

Posted 11-09-2016 07:53

The HME BP200 is the same as the ClearCom BP200 - maybe this will help with your search to borrow something.  Erich's idea of bridging into a partyline system is the best way to extend you system long term.

------------------------------
    Rod Reilly
    Owner, Bodymics
    908-899-1277
    Somerset NJ