Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 Set For Sale in CO

Posted 10-25-2016 17:20
      |   view attached

Murder Mystery Set for Sale: Located in Highlands Ranch, CO.  Asking only cost of materials.
    Includes three secret passages that swivel, slide, and pivot, as well as knives that appear/explode out of a bookcase as if thrown from across the room.  We can provide videos of the set with the swiveling doors and passages. We used the set for "The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940," but could be used for anything having to do with a murder mystery! It is beautiful, professionally built by Mr. Jim Case. Includes walls, doors, secret passages, platforms, & marbled floors (masonite). Does not include furniture or set dressing. If you'd like to see it in action and live locally we can show it to you as it is still set up.  If you'd like to have it, we'll be flexible for the next couple weeks to give you time to figure out your transportation and volunteer needs to move it. It's a big set, so you'll want to have your own crew work with my carpenter to Mark and dismantle it so it's easy to move with your own transportation to reassemble. Close-up video of each passage available upon request.  Please contact back at mary.carroll@gmail.com or kurt.muenstermann@valorchristian.com.  Thank you!  Please ask for the video of this amazing set!!!!

------------------------------
    Mary Carroll
    Highlands Ranch CO

• 2.  RE: The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 Set For Sale in CO

Posted 10-26-2016 09:01

Just wanted to say kudos for a beautiful set. Someone can get a real deal here. I love this show and my students had the most fun doing it. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you get a great theater home for your beautiful set.

Donnie Bryan
    Department Chair for Visual and Performing Arts
    Nashville TN

• 3.  RE: The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 Set For Sale in CO

Posted 10-28-2016 10:23

Thank you Ronnie. Yes, it is gorgeous.  My daughter and i were in charge of props. We had a great time finding the perfect items for this play.  

Mary Carroll
    Highlands Ranch CO

• 4.  RE: The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 Set For Sale in CO

Posted 10-27-2016 01:53

Gorgeous set!  We are doing this show in the spring. Wish I could afford the transportation from CO to AZ. Kudos!

Jeana Whitaker
    Theatre Director
    Mesa AZ

• 5.  RE: The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940 Set For Sale in CO

Posted 10-28-2016 10:22

Aww come on!  Its only 12 hour drive. ;) make it a road trip!  :)

Mary Carroll
    Highlands Ranch CO