Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Addams Family

Posted 10-10-2016 12:39
    Here at Southridge High School in Beaverton, Oregon, we are producing the every popular ADDAMS FAMILY in March 2017.
    I am curious if anyone has the props such as the puppets for “cousin IT”, the TASSLE Puppet, the FESTER PUPPET for MOON AND ME, and I am also looking for the a LARGE Split RED VELVET DRAPE for our proscenium.
    Let me know… If you have any of these items and are willing to loan, I will gladly pay you shipping, etc.
    Thanks
    Jim Fewer - Southridge HS THEATRE - Director.

• 2.  RE: Addams Family

Posted 10-11-2016 08:42

Hi!  We did the show a few years ago.  I rented some of the harder to find props from a company in New York - pretty decent prices.  I found it using Google, if you have the time to try.

However, for cousin Itt, we made the costume and had an elementary cast member who was on the tiny side act the part.  We made the costume from plain grass skirts and a hat and sunglasses.  He was a hit!  Not sure if you are able to use elementary cast or if you have a small high schooler, but just an idea. 

Good luck!

------------------------------
    Amber Hugus
    Harmony

• 3.  RE: Addams Family

Posted 10-11-2016 10:48

I believe that the prop company in New York was Prop Rentals NY, PropRentalsNY.com - Long Island And New York's Best Source For Props!

Proprentalsny remove preview
    PropRentalsNY.com - Long Island And New York's Best Source For Props!
    Description: 24" Long Base - 3" Wide with Extended Bow 13" Wide - Bolts 1'4" and 1'3" Long. N...
    View this on Proprentalsny >

Break a leg! 

Jim

------------------------------
    Jim Hoare
    Vice President, Education & Community Initiatives
    TRW
    New York NY