Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Theatre Disclosure / Syllabus

Posted 08-12-2016 16:47

Hello,

Well, fall is in the air and a new school year is just around the corner.  I'm sure most of you are preparing for your 1st day of class and writing  "Theatre Disclosure / Syllabus" for your classes.  I'm looking for a template or "what to look for in a high school theatre disclosure" document.  Do you have something like this?  Also, I think this would be a great place to post and share your Theatre Class Disclosures / Syllabus for acting and Stage Craft / Tech Theatre with other teachers.   

Break legs as you start a new year!

All the best,

Russ

------------------------------
    Russell Saxton
    Theatre Instructor
    Dixie State University
    St George UT

• 2.  RE: Theatre Disclosure / Syllabus

Posted 08-17-2016 15:16

Hi Russell! I think a similar topic has been posted previously, you might be able to find what you're looking for (or at least a start) by searching the website and Community for the term "syllabus." Good luck! 

Ginny Butsch
    Community Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    Alexandria KY

• 3.  RE: Theatre Disclosure / Syllabus

Posted 08-17-2016 18:57

Try this.. 

https://www.schooltheatre.org/communities/community-home/librarydocuments/viewdocument?DocumentKey=5f4c0c48-dfe5-4acc-b0cc-2c3be537032e&CommunityKey=35d3756e-031c-447e-a020-14aeb57718f1&tab=librarydocuments

Nicholas Dowell
    San Antonio TX

• 4.  RE: Theatre Disclosure / Syllabus

Posted 08-17-2016 20:26

For anyone who wants a peek, or I am open to suggestions for units, check out my curriculum website:

Arts @ the Core www.arts-core.com

Jason Robert LeClair, MA
    Artist/Arts Educator
    Director, Thespian Troupe 7444
    Beacon Charter High School for the Arts
    Woonsocket, RI