Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Charlie Brown COSTUMES

Posted 12-21-2015 14:29
    Happy Winter Break!!!

Our 2016 Spring Musical is YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN (revised) and we are finding it a challenge to find 'cartoon' costumes for the six named characters - everything is sold out...  We are in a position to rent, buy or commission a seamstress!
    Any leads would be GREATLY appreciated :)  Thank you!

The contents of this email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, forwarding, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

• 2.  RE: Charlie Brown COSTUMES

Posted 12-22-2015 08:28

I would like to talk with you, I sent you a private message.  

Thank you 

Shirlee Idzakovich 

------------------------------
    Shirlee Idzakovich
    Costumer

• 3.  RE: Charlie Brown COSTUMES

Posted 12-22-2015 17:18

We did CB a couple years ago and I think we still have most of the lead costumes...although our students put them away, so they will have to be located.  I also have the dog house and Lucy's "the doctor is in" booth. Photos attached.

Valerie O'Riordan

Archbishop Riordan HS

San Francisco

Valerie O'Riordan
    San Francisco CA

• 4.  RE: Charlie Brown COSTUMES

Posted 12-28-2015 12:05

If you still need some, I can contact a couple of colleagues at Eden Prairie HS (Rolf Olson and Suzie Sime); Suzie did the show a few years ago and still might have them all.

Lori Constable
    Teacher; director of Drama
    Independent District 112
    Chanhassen MN