Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cinderella costumes

Posted 11-24-2015 00:08
    Our school is going to be doing Cinderella in the spring and we are in need of costumes that we can borrow or rent for a very low price for the show.  Does anyone have costumes we could borrow or know of any resources for getting costumes for a reasonable price in the Portland, Oregon area?

Lisa Singleterry
    Portland Christian High School

• 2.  RE: Cinderella costumes

Posted 11-24-2015 09:59

I wish you were closer.  We just finished our run of Cinderella.  My costumer made the transforming dress from a couple of old dresses.  We also have the carriage and white horses. 

------------------------------
    Charles Puetzer
    Stage manager
    Michigan City Area Schools
    Michigan City IN

• 3.  RE: Cinderella costumes

Posted 11-25-2015 06:02
    I just saw a production where all of the party goers were in ball type wedding gowns and the boys were in tuxes that were donated. It was beautiful. Cinderella was put in her iconic blue so she stood out. You might be able to thrift and borrow the gown that way.

Sent from my iPad

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ITS CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 309.827.6031, DELETE THE FILE FROM YOUR SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.

Bloomington Public Schools School District87
    Bloomington, Illinois