Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Theatrical Posters for classroom

Posted 11-09-2015 09:23
    Does anyone have digital copies of Educational Theatre Posters for the classroom

I am on a shoe-string budget so the less money I have to spend the better.

--

• 2.  RE: Theatrical Posters for classroom

Posted 11-10-2015 10:05

Donald,

First, please realize that I don't think you are trying to pirate anyone's intellectual property and I know that there are a few different resources for educational theatre posters. But, as the creator of the Ludlam Dramatics' Educational Theatre Posters I ask that you please not share or create digital copies of our posters. I am still a full time Drama teacher and this is not a big company (I run it out of my dining room when my kids are asleep) and we also run on a shoestring budget. I started printing these posters because I needed them in my classroom and thought others would like them.

I try to keep prices low and reasonable to accommodate teachers who are in the same boat I am in. I'm not stingy, I give out freebies to any theatre convention that asks so that teachers can have these resources. I am more than happy to give you a discount code if you need one, just PM me. There are also several codes out there if you Google search for them.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Best,

------------------------------
    Matt Ludlam
    Owner/Instructor
    Ludlam Dramatics
    Flower Mound TX

• 3.  RE: Theatrical Posters for classroom

Posted 11-18-2015 11:00

Hi Donald,

i thought I would share these free theatre posters. You can download them for free at https://www.theatrelove.com

Hope this is helpful,

Best,

Adrienne 

Adrienne Ferguson
    Creative Director
    TreePress
    London. United Kingdom
    adrienne@treepress.org

www.treepress.org
    Making theatre easily accessible for everyone, everywhere.

• 4.  RE: Theatrical Posters for classroom

Posted 11-19-2015 09:05

If you are talking about the "National Core Arts Theatre Standards" poster, contact Jim Palmerini at the home office.

Home | National Core Arts Standards offers the info, but not a poster.

Check out this PowerPoint Community Advocacy Library - EdTA - Educational Theatre Association

Bill

[William] [Myatt] [Drama Director]

[Pleasant Valley High School]

[myattw@pleasval.k12.ia.us][563-332-5151][Bettendorf][IA][USA]

• 5.  RE: Theatrical Posters for classroom

Posted 11-19-2015 20:31

I just unwrapped my Ludlum Dramatics posters having seen them at the recent FATE conference in Orlando, Florida in October. I have to admit being insanely jealous of the teacher who won them in a raffle. So I went and bought some. 

$100 for valuable, educational and decent theatre posters was a really good deal. I don't have tons of money either, but I felt it worth it for the time saved in printing them myself (probably $20 each, and I got 18 different posters...)

Thanks, Matt!

Phillip Goodchild
    Theatre Arts Instructor/Assistant Department Head of English
    Hillsborough County Schools
    Ruskin FL