Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  script library

Posted 10-27-2015 11:20

I'm looking at writing a grant to beef up the script library I've inherited. I have very few class sets.  I'm wondering if there is a collection out there that would provide a good basis of scripts to read, without having to order each individually. 

Rebecca Rajswasser. M.Ed.

Forest High School
    English I; Intro to Drama; Acting I-IV

Director, Troupe 3069

671-7400; 58562

[Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. All correspondence sent to or from this entity is subject to the Public Records Law of Florida. Email communication may be subject to public and media disclosure upon request. Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.]

~An Equal Opportunity School District~

• 2.  RE: script library

Posted 10-29-2015 16:29

A book I used in college was Stages of Drama, it had a pretty wide variety of scripts:

Stages of Drama Classical to Contemporary Theater by Carl H Klaus

Powells remove preview
    Stages of Drama Classical to Contemporary Theater by Carl H Klaus
    Susan Glaspell, Trifles CLASSICAL THEATER Aeschylus, Agamemnon Translated by Louis MacNeice Photographs of the Guthrie Theater Production, 1967-68 Photographs of the National Theater Production of The Oresteia, 1981 Review of the Guthrie Theater Production, 1967, by Roderick Nordell Peter Hall on Directing The Oresteia, 1981 Sophocles, Oedipus Rex Translated by
    View this on Powells >

Another option is to try Googling "drama/theatre anthologies." Hope it helps!

------------------------------
    Ginny Butsch
    Community Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    Alexandria KY