Open Forum

View Only

Drama and Choir Teacher Job Postings

• 1.  Drama and Choir Teacher Job Postings

Posted 07-05-2015 14:41

My hometown of Prescott, AZ is hiring BOTH a Drama Teacher AND a Choir Teacher. See link below and scroll down once on the page to find the listings.

Prescott Unified School District - AppliTrack Recruitment

Applitrack remove preview
    Prescott Unified School District - AppliTrack Recruitment
    AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions.
    View this on Applitrack >

As of right now, NO ONE has applied, according to my junior high art teacher/my friend's mother who messaged me asking if I knew anyone who might be interested. I said I would post it here in case someone was looking.

Prescott is a wonderful town with a beautiful, historic courthouse square bustling with activities year round. Four seasons with snow every winter. Only a couple hours to Phoenix (closest major airport) and Flagstaff (skiing). I loved growing up there and it's a great place for families. It's a much larger town now than when I was there, but the new town slogan is "Everyone's home town." So true, but I get to call it my actual home town. If I didn't already have a great gig, it's very tempting to apply myself as I still have friends who live there and love it. A buddy of mine I grew up with is even the superintendent of schools.

Email me if you have questions: jolane@pps.net.

------------------------------
    Jo Strom Lane
    Theatre Teacher and Director

Roosevelt HS
    Portland Public Schools
    Portland OR
    ------------------------------