Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Managing both HS and Jr Troupes

Posted 05-03-2015 19:17

Good Evening.  I sponsor two troupes.  A Jr and HS troupe, but I can't seem to figure out how to switch between the two on the "my account" page.  When I log in I get to the Jr troupe, but I want to view the HS troupe.  Both should be registered the same email address.  How would I view the HS troupe?

Thank you.

------------------------------
    Brad
    Palm Harbor FL

• 2.  RE: Managing both HS and Jr Troupes

Posted 05-04-2015 11:10

Hi, Brad

I'm happy to help! Once you are logged in as a troupe director, it is possible to switch back and forth between your troupe and personal member account homepages. If you are the troupe director of both a Thespian and a Junior Thespian troupe, however, you have:

1. A Thespian troupe director account connected to your Thespian troupe account, AND

2. A Junior Thespian troupe director account connected to your Junior Thespian troupe account.

To switch between troupe account homepages, you'll need to log out of one and then log in to the other. Each troupe director account must have its own, unique email address, which is used as the log-in ID for both that personal account and the troupe account to which it is connected.

Keep in mind that the email on your personal account(s) may be different than the one(s) on your troupe account(s), which the National Office uses for correspondence with you. If you'd like help sorting out which account is which, please contact our service center at members@schooltheatre.org.

All the Best,

Brian Benz
    Membership Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    Covington KY