Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  National IE rules ?

Posted 08-06-2013 09:36
    Could someone direct me to the location of the most revision of the IE rules and regulations, please? Where do I go to find them? Thanks all! ------------------------------------------- Lynn Jensen Language Arts Faculty, Director of Theater Cedar Rapids Community Schools -------------------------------------------

• 2.  RE:National IE rules ?

Posted 08-06-2013 13:34
    Hey Lynn, 
        The NIES Committee is in the final stages of readying the 2013-14 NIES Guide and critique sheets for posting.  We anticipate that these will be posted to the new and improved schooltheatre.org by the end of this month. 

-------------------------------------------
    Craig Branch
    Educational Programs Manager

• 3.  RE:National IE rules ?

Posted 09-11-2013 10:42
    Any update on the 13-14 NIES guidelines?  Maybe they are already posted and I am just having trouble finding them.

Thanks!

Ray

Raymond Palasz

• 4.  RE:National IE rules ?

Posted 09-11-2013 17:37
    Hey Ray, 
    The 2013-14 NIES documents were JUST posted!  I made a post to share that with everyone.  You can view the post and share thoughts here: http://schooltheatre.org/Community/ViewDiscussions/ViewThread/?GroupId=85&MessageKey=ecacefd5-c327-4128-808b-dd73bbfd92eb#bm0

Craig Branch

• 5.  RE:National IE rules ?

Posted 09-11-2013 18:52
    Obviously that link didn't work properly.  So sorry Ray and anyone else!  Let me try this once again:
    http://schooltheatre.org/Community/ViewDiscussions/ViewThread/?GroupId=85&MessageKey=ecacefd5-c327-4128-808b-dd73bbfd92eb

Craig Branch

• 6.  RE:National IE rules ?

Posted 09-12-2013 15:52
    Wow--I apologize in advance, but I am not finding the link and I am just not wanting to give up!  Can you help me out?  I keep getting re-routed back to the message boards...

thanks!

Molly Grasso
    Nebraska
    Papillion-LaVista H.S.

• 7.  RE:National IE rules ?

Posted 09-12-2013 17:02
    The link to the NIES information is: http://schooltheatre.org/Community/Resources/ViewDocument/?DocumentKey=117fd20c-93ac-4a50-bc5e-c0d76744c2b1

It can also be reached through the main website navigation. Hover your mouse over Events > Thespian Festival > Festival forms. Once you are in the Festival library, scroll down until you see the 2013-2014 National Individual Events Showcase entry.

Hope that helps everyone that is still looking.

Kevin George
    Educational Theatre Association
    Webmaster