Open Forum

View Only

Free Holiday Musical Revue "A Christmas Cabaret Concert" 17 original seasonal songs.

• 1.  Free Holiday Musical Revue "A Christmas Cabaret Concert" 17 original seasonal songs.

Posted 08-28-2023 08:17
      |   view attached

Hi everyone If you are in need of a family fun holiday show I would like to offer to you at no cost "A Christmas Cabaret Concert", holiday musical revue with 17 original seasonal songs. 

A musical sleigh ride down memory lane and back to the future of today's holiday season. There is no licensing, no royalties, no strings attached. Economical to stage. 14 leads plus room for ensemble.

Here is a Soundcloud link to all of the songs  A Christmas Cabaret Concert presented by asjustonelife.com by steve@asjustonelife.com

SoundCloud remove preview
    A Christmas Cabaret Concert presented by asjustonelife.com by steve@asjustonelife.com
    A Christmas Cabaret Concert - 16 original holiday songs for your next fundraiser or fun family entertainment production. asjustonelife.com Rock concert musicals for every stage!!!
    View this on SoundCloud >

And I have attached a pdf of the full script. I don't know if you can download it or are just able to read it.

Please contact me for more information or with any questions.

And all the demos are poorly sung by me, I am in the process of having them recorded by real singers, so if you enjoy my version, imagine what your talented singers can do with them.

Thank you Steve

------------------------------
    Steve Pinkerman
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)