Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  wigs and facial hair

Posted 03-11-2019 14:19
    I am looking for a good resource to purchase wigs and facial hair that looks good, but does not cost a fortune. 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail contains information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. You are prohibited from copying, distributing or otherwise using this information if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system. Thank You.

• 2.  RE: wigs and facial hair

Posted 03-12-2019 09:02
    I would also like to hear these recommendations. I am not too impressed with The Costumer's "hair" products.

------------------------------
    Tina Miller
    Leeds AL

• 3.  RE: wigs and facial hair

Posted 03-12-2019 10:57
    With the limited selection of hair and wig products that are affordable, we have always used the facial hair from "the Costumer" and have had luck with their human hair beards and mustaches. With wigs, we have had some good luck with Epic Cosplay Wigs - USA Wig Store - Cosplay Wigs - Anime Wigs - Lolita Wigs. Although many of their wigs are for cosplay, they do offer some nice women's wigs that can be styled and curled with ease. I am still trying to find men's wigs that are of good quality but not breaking the bank. Luckily, one of our moms makes wigs so we use her for some of the work in exchange for ad space.

James Fry
    Director of Student Life and the Malvern Theatre Society
    Malvern, PA

• 4.  RE: wigs and facial hair

Posted 03-12-2019 17:28
    I do love the Cosplay wigs. Thanks for sharing that and I will try The Costumer again for facial hair.

Tina Miller
    Leeds AL