Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Wigs

Posted 11-08-2014 12:36
    I am looking for a good resource for wigs for "A Christmas Carol". I want them to be good quality for rental or purchase. I would prefer some place that doesn't charge and arm and a leg. Any thoughts? I am in California and my production is in a month.

-------------------------------------------
    Marcy Keyser-Goodnow
    Drama Teacher
    Paso Robles High School
    Paso Robles, CA
    -------------------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Wigs

Posted 11-09-2014 09:12
    Try Theatrical Hairgoods in Concord, CA. ( theatricalhairgoods.com. ). I email them photos of what I'm looking for, along with sizes and color preferences, and they ship completely styled, lace-front wigs to me in NJ. Every once in a while something arrives that I'm not thrilled with, but most of the time they hit really close to the mark. Rental fees are reasonable and are for several weeks, always more than enough to span our productions. ------------------------------------------- Susan Speidel Chairman of the Performing Arts Department Morristown-Beard School Springfield NJ -------------------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Wigs

Posted 11-10-2014 06:35
    Vogue Wigs has decent prices and variety! ------------------------------------------- Denise Connor English/Drama Teacher Montoursville PA -------------------------------------------