Advocacy

View Only
  • 1.  Theatre in Our Schools Month Video

Posted 02-27-2017 00:55
    Hello everyone!! I don't know if you remember me or what not, but last year I did one min video blogs everyday for different aspects of high school theatre for TIOS month! And was wondering if people would like me to do it again but this time, college addition!!! Let me know!

Here's the video from last year (I put them all together at the end of march)

https://youtu.be/cpbKVmS1V0U

---------------------------------
    Josh Munden
    Northwest
    Kansas City, MO
    Liberty High School Thespian Alumni #582
    ---------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Theatre in Our Schools Month Video

Posted 02-28-2017 06:57

Josh,

I would love it!  Any time we can get good advocacy for what we do it's amazing!

Ray Palasz

Auditorium Director

Director of Theatre

Munster High School

8808 Columbia Ave
    Munster, IN 46321

Phone: 219.836.3200

Fax: 219.836.3203 

www.munaud.org 

Adult Executive Board

Indiana Thespians

www.indianathespians.org 

• 3.  RE: Theatre in Our Schools Month Video

Posted 02-28-2017 21:27
    Hi Josh!

To introduce myself, my name is Austin Norsworthy and I am one of the ITO At-Large from Dallas, Texas!

I think I speak for almost every Thespian across the nation when I say I absolutely loved the videos you created last year as a means of endorsing and further the reach of Theatre In Our Schools month! We would absolutely LOVE for you to continue your videos for the upcoming month, and we think there is SO much we can do with your help! Would you mind emailing me at anorsworthy@schooltheatre.org so that we can talk more about how we can use this amazing device to push the awareness of TIOS? We are definitely interested in featuring you throughout the month, but we'd love to get in contact with you to help!

Many Thanks!

------------------------------
    Austin David Norsworthy
    ITO 16/17
    Sunnyvale HS: Troupe 7532
    ------------------------------