Advocacy

View Only
  • 1.  Time to #showyourART !

Posted 10-07-2014 19:18
    This message has been cross posted to the following Discussions: Open Forum and Advocacy .
    -------------------------------------------
    Helllllllo friends! Dany, here.

Okay, so I really just want to let you know about October. We all have mnay things going on. There's homecoming, fall shows, college visits, HALLOWEEN, grades, and the leaves start falling from the trees (that's what I call hectic!) It gets pretty crazy this month!

More things great than not, right? Well that's pretty fortunate! October is Arts and Humanities month! Basically, show us all the rad Arts Activities this month!
    Use the hashtag #showyourART on all pictures and videos of you promoting the arts in your community. Reply here on Community, twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc!  Wether it's opening a show to the public or singing a little tune in public with some friends! We want to see it all!

Tag! Your turn! #ShowYourART  This picture is from Steel Magnolias! I was Ouiser and a freshman girl in our program asked to do my old age makeup to practice what she'd learned in Fundamentals! Holler at her! I was a wicked old lady!

Danysha Lamadieu
    ITO Communications Editor
    Covington GA

• 2.  RE: Time to #showyourART !

Posted 10-10-2014 18:00

The cast and crew of a Midsummer Night's Dream after our opening night last night! #ShowYourArt

Thespians, we challenge you to show your art all this month!!
    Alex Minton
    ITO Chair
    Omaha NE

• 3.  RE: Time to #showyourART !

Posted 10-11-2014 10:05
    Danysha,

Great makeup job! Thanks for reminding us that Arts and Humanities month is a great time to celebrate what we do in theatre--so yes #showyourART here in community and all your social media pages!

James Palmarini
    Director of Educational Policy
    Cincinnati OH