Home

Browse the Community

• Discussion

That link is no longer good. Do you have a copy you could send? ------------------------------ Chip Goff English and Theatre Instructor St. Paul's Episcopal School AL ------------------------------

• small cast shows - flexible

Discussion

Okay another idea I'm playing around with is doing a show that can be done all girls one night and all guys the next...any ideas? ------------------------------ Melanie Duke ------------------------------

• Discussion

We just performed "The Cover of Life" in the fall: 6 females 1 male. A powerful show but do know that it contains a suicide. ------------------------------ Clare McConville Grayslake North High School IL ------------------------------

• Discussion

Afflicted by Laurie Brooks tells the story of Abigail, Betty, and the rest of the girls prior to the events in Arthur Miller's The Crucible. ------------------------------ Peggy Matanic Wilbur Wright Middle School Theater Company Director Munster High School mjmatanic@munster.us ----------------- read more

• Discussion

One of my favorite plays is The Last Nickel. It features two women and two puppeteers (which could be any gender). It's a one act and it does have some mild adult themes. It's very funny but also heartbreaking and a great showcase for two strong actors. ------------------------------ Ken Buswell Drama read more

• Discussion

A few plays that come to mind are:Silent Sky The TamingI and YouThe Revolutionists Those four are written by Lauren Gunderson, one of my favorite playwrights.Also, look at These Shining Lives, Doubt, A Doll's House 2, Pride and Prejudice (Kate Hamill adaptation).

• Discussion

Depending on how many girls you're looking for, you might want to check out Branwell (and the other Brontës): an autobiography edited by Charlotte Brontë - it's a cast of 5 girls and one boy. https://www.playscripts.com/play/5839 If you need help getting a copy, let me know. ------------------------------ read more

• No data found
  • Recent Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

Sorry, these items have been sold.

Announcements

• EdTA Webinar – Season Planning: How to Strategically Plan your Season by Engaging your Community

In this on-demand webinar, presenter Krista Carson Elhai will start by walking you through how to conduct an analysis of your program – what’s working, what makes money, what brings in a large audience, and how do you connect your program with your community. Then the session will look at how the design of your season can fulfill many of your goals. Participants will walk away with a blueprint for getting community buy in to your theatre program to take your program to the next level.

EdTA Professional Learning Webinars are free for EdTA members.

Watch the on-demand webinar now:  https://learn.schooltheatre.org/products/season-planning-how-to-strategically-plan-your-season-by-engaging-your-community

• Registration is open for the Theatre Education Conference

We are excited to welcome theatre educators to Minneapolis, MN, September 26-29 for TEC 2024!

Register by May 1 for the best pricing.

Attending the International Thespian Festival (ITF) this June? Add on the Theatre Education Conference when you register for ITF to save another $100 off registration fees.

My Communities

Engagement Leaderboard

Poll

Need Help?

Visit our FAQs page for help logging in, finding what you're looking for and updating your profile.

Upcoming Events

Please log in to see this information

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.