Open Forum

View Only

Announcements

• Registration is open for the Theatre Education Conference

We are excited to welcome theatre educators to Minneapolis, MN, September 26-29 for TEC 2024!

Register by May 1 for the best pricing.

Attending the International Thespian Festival (ITF) this June? Add on the Theatre Education Conference when you register for ITF to save another $100 off registration fees.
  • 2024 Grant & Scholarship Opportunities - Deadline April 1

The Educational Theatre Foundation, the fundraising arm of EdTA, provides multiple grant and scholarship opportunities to schools and students. Learn more here and apply by April 1!

Featured Post

Please login to see all eligible threads.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Trending Threads

• Catherine, The rights can be applied for here . We have secured rights for a production scheduled for this fall. We bought the scripts on Amazon and supplied the invoice to the rights holder as proof we had adequate scripts for the show. As far as ...

• I struggled at the beginning of my career with delegating responsibilities, wanting to be sure that all was perfect, which, of course, it never was. And I was only one person! So I became better at delegation as a few years went by, realizing that kids ...

• I would recommend if you can manage to do a musical, do it. In my experience, musicals always bring in a bigger audience base and oftentimes a bigger actor base. I've been directing high school theatre for over twenty years. We currently do two plays, ...

• Josh, Whatever happened to your inquiry for Lord of the Flies? Can you give me some tips on how to reach them for royalty rights? ------------------------------ Catharine Rademacher Bloomington South High School IN ------------------------------

• https://www.asjustonelife.com/ for couple of options. All music is digital and licensed for use. You can read full scripts and listen to all songs on website. Economical to stage. ------------------------------ Steve Pinkerman -------------------- ...

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.