Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  National Conference

Posted 09-04-2020 13:31
    I was just wondering, because I cannot find the information anywhere, will we have access to videos of workshops and things after the National Conference is over? 

There is so much great information and so many workshops I would like to attend, there is no way I would be able to do it all in 48 hours.

------------------------------
    Katie Murphy
    Topeka KS

• 2.  RE: National Conference

Posted 09-08-2020 10:09

Hi Katie! We're excited to hear you will be joining us for the National Conference and are looking forward to attending as many workshops as you can! Registered attendees will have access to the materials for 30 days post conference through the Eventsential app. Registration is required to access the materials, EdTA Members can register for free until this Friday, September 11. 

Ginny Butsch
    Community Engagement Manager
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH

• 3.  RE: National Conference

Posted 09-11-2020 16:40
    How do we access them live? Is there a schedule? I'm registered, but I am confused...

Christopher Hamilton
    Drama Teacher
    Kennewick WA

• 4.  RE: National Conference

Posted 09-12-2020 09:29
    Hi Christopher, 

We're glad you'll be joining us! The event is hosted on our Eventsential/EdTA Events app and desktop site; that's where you'll find sessions, exhibitors, sponsors, etc. You should have received an email from RD Mobile with instructions on how to create your account and access the event -- simply follow those instructions to get started! Then, go to the Schedule tab to see all of the sessions. Just click into the session, and then click the Zoom Link resource to be taken to the meeting. If you need further assistance, please contact events@schooltheatre.org.

Sarah Garvey
    Educational Theatre Association
    Cincinnati OH

• 5.  RE: National Conference

Posted 09-12-2020 13:05
    I swear I registered this week, but when I tried to get into the app this morning, it said I was mot registered. (I had the registration in my cart and everything—maybe there was a button to finalize things that I missed? Didn’t think anything about it until today because I figured I was all set). So, I too hope there will be ways of accessing some of the content after the fact.

---------------------------------
    Ryan Moore
    Theatre Teacher and Forensics Coach

Royal Oak MI
    ---------------------------------