Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  International Thespian Society Cover Letter

Posted 01-20-2021 09:53
    Hello friends:

I'm a first year high school Theatre teacher.....that's finally catching up.  The school has had a small ITS troupe...and I would like to get it rolling again.....and induct some new members.  Does anyone have a one page introductory letter that would be good for students and parents so that we can get the word out to interested students?  I was hoping that I wouldn't have to re-create the wheel again here....something with a quick explanation of features and benefits.   I've noticed that there is also some ITS letterhead.  Do I need to order that, or is there a logo that I can copy and paste?   Thanks in advance for your help and expertise.

------------------------------
    Richard Krasowski
    Cypress Creek High School

• 2.  RE: International Thespian Society Cover Letter

Posted 01-25-2021 09:30
    Hi, Richard

Great questions! There are a few resources on our website that may be helpful. I'll provide direct links below.

International Thespian Society branding - This is where you'll find our logos which are available for use in addition to our branding guide.
    Marketing and promotion tools - a variety of resources to support your troupe
    Make Your Case - informational resources for EdTA and ITS; I know many troupe directors who have used these to get administrators and parents on board and excited about having a troupe at their school!
    Thespian Student Experience - a landing page built to help your students understand what membership means for them

I hope these are helpful to get you started! Let us know if anything new crosses your mind that we might be able to help with.

Taylor Davis
    Educational Theatre Association