Open Forum

View Only

#ENOUGH Nationwide Reading opportunity for high schools

• 1.  #ENOUGH Nationwide Reading opportunity for high schools

Posted 01-18-2022 08:13
    Hello and happy new year!
    I'm Michael Cotey, Artistic Producer of #ENOUGH: Plays to End Gun Violence, and I'm writing to invite you to join our Nationwide Reading on April 20, 2022.
    What is our Nationwide Reading?  (view the one pager)
    We issued a call for teen writers to submit 10-minute plays confronting the issue of gun violence. Last week we announced the bold, provocative and vital playwrights who wrote this year's lineup plays. The collection of plays will be performed in a ground-breaking series of readings staged simultaneously in multiple cities nationwide on the same evening.

We invite YOUR schools to produce a reading of this year's #ENOUGH plays on April 20, 2022, the 23-year remembrance of the shootings at Columbine. It's not too late to join the initiative, it's FREE to participate, and readings can be in-person or digital.

Our goal is to amplify teen voices on stages across all fifty states. Will you join us?
    If you have questions about the event, our FAQs at the bottom of this page may answer many of them. Anything that doesn't answer, just ask! Email me at enoughplays@gmail.com. We can always set up a conversation.
    Best,
    Michael

Former President of Troupe 1894 - South Milwaukee High School, WI

------------------------------
    Michael Cotey
    ------------------------------