Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Two questions

Posted 01-14-2022 09:03
    1. Does anyone have a company they recommend to rent or purchase scenic projectors that can fill a stage.
    2. I'm wondering if anyone has Sister Act costumes they are looking to sell or rent.
    --
    Kendra Knoblock, Teacher/Romeo Theatre Co. Director
    62300 Jewell Road
    Washington MI  48065

CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVACY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information as defined by State and Federal laws.  If you are not the intended recipient or an agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this message in error and any review, disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, dissemination, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and immediately and permanently delete the original from your computer and destroy all copies of this communication.  Thank you. 

PLEASE NOTE:  This e-mail message, and any response to it, shall be archived for later retrieval and is subject to retention, disclosure, and disposal in accordance with Board Policy and State law.

• 2.  RE: Two questions

Posted 01-15-2022 05:41
    Theatre Avenue is a great company for projections.
    https://theatreave.com/

------------------------------
    Jeana Whitaker
    Retired Theatre Teacher
    EdTA Alumni
    www.jeanawhitaker.com

• 3.  RE: Two questions

Posted 01-16-2022 17:04

Hi Kendra, 

My name is Melissa, and I'm the Community Manager for Broadway Media, the official scenery partner for both Music Theatre International (MTI) and Theatrical Rights Worldwide (TRW) shows.  Our animated Scenic Projections feature every scene and setting in the script and are delivered through intuitive, easy-to-use software.  We also offer projector rentals.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have!  

Best wishes on your upcoming production!  

Melissa Kratish
    Broadway Media Distribution
    CA